CALLING ALL PERFORMERS!
Does your dancer love to perform? Have they always dreamed of being on stage? Here’s your chance to make their wish come true!
Dancers will get to perform in up to 3 times throughout the season at the following shows:
- Holiday Production in November (ages 4 & up)
- Plies to Performance in February (ages 6 & up)
- Year-End Recital in June (ages 4 & up).
Our 2017 Holiday Production is The Little Mermaid!
For the ballet dancer:
Students ages 4 & up are eligible to join our Ballet Performance Team. Dancers must be registered in their appropriate full year ballet class(es) and choreography class.
For the 4-6 year old:
- Pre-Primary Ballet: Tuesday 1:00-1:45pm, Tuesday 4:30-5:15pm or Saturday 11:00-11:45am
- Holiday Production Sessional Program: Saturday 12:00-1:00pm
For the 6-8 year old:
- Primary / Grade 1 Ballet (6-7 yrs): Monday 4:30-5:15pm or Saturday 11:00-11:45am
- Grade 2 / 3 Ballet (8-9 yrs) twice per week*: please contact us for specific schedule.
- Grade 1-3 Performance Choreography: Saturday 12:00-1:00pm
For dancers 9 & up:
- Dancers must be registered for two RAD ballet classes per week as well as their choreography class.
- Please contact us for specific schedule.
For the musical theatre performer:
Students ages 6 & up are eligible to join our Musical Theatre Performance Team. Dancers must be registered in their full year musical theatre class and choreography class.Musical Theatre: Tuesdays 5:15-6:15pm
Musical Theatre Performance Choreography: Tuesdays 6:15-7:15pm