TUITION POLICIES & REGISTRATION
Registration is confirmed once Absolute Dance Studio has received signed registration forms, registration fees, costume fees, theatre fees and full payment for all classes.
Registration Fees – All students/ non refundable
Single Dancer – $35
Family – $47.50
Registration fees are paid annually and are valid until July 31st of every dance season.
Theatre Fee – Applicable to any dancers participating in the recital / non refundable
$35 / dancer
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR FULL YEAR CLASSES
Tuition may be paid by credit card, debit, cash (full year payment only) or post dated cheques. Your registration will be processed once all payments have been received. A $26.25 fee will be charged for all NSF cheques. If you have more than two NSF cheques, remaining class fees must be paid in full by credit card, money order or certified cheque. NSF fees must be cleared immediately otherwise the dancer may not continue in their class(es).
You may register in person during our office hours or by phone (full year payment only).
Online registration is only available for all sessional classes.
The following post-dated cheques are taken at the time of registration:
- September class fees and Registration fees – due at the time of registration
- Costume deposit post-dated for October 1st
- October through May class fees. (May and June fees are combined)
- Theatre fee post-dated for January 1st
Cheques can be written for the 1st of each month. No refunds will be given for any withdrawals after January 1st, unless documented medical reason has been provided.
Credit card, debit or cash is also accepted FULL YEAR PAYMENT ONLY – including registration fee, costume deposit(s) and theatre fee.
- Costume deposits are due at the time of registration. Cheques can be post dated for October 1st at which point it is non-refundable. This deposit does not include fees for props or accessories.
- If a dancer withdraws from a class after Oct 1st, not only is the costume fee non-refundable, dancers are subject to clear any remaining prop or accessory fees.
- All full year classes will have a costume deposit of $99.75 per discipline.
- All Competitive & Holiday Production students will have a costume deposit of $173.00 for each piece of choreography.
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR SESSIONAL CLASSES
We accept credit card, debit, cash or cheque as payment for sessional classes. Each session must be paid in full. Registration fees are non-refundable and are valid until July 31st of every dance season. A $26.25 fee will be charged for all NSF cheques. If you have more than two NSF cheques, remaining class fees must be paid in full by credit card, money order or certified cheque. NSF fees must be cleared immediately otherwise the dancer may not continue in their class(es). Online registration is only available for sessional classes
- Registration fees, first month of classes and theatre fees are non refundable.
- After Oct 1st, no costume deposits will be returned.
- Competition fees are non refundable
- There will be no refunds for missed classes.
- Any outstanding invoices will result in a student not being able to participate in class, and a 10% late fee will apply.
- Any request for a receipt after the original has been provided will be charged a $5.25 administration fee.
DANCE CLASS CHANGE / WITHDRAWAL POLICY
The dance class schedule & instructors are subject to change with out notice at any point throughout the dance season.
Any adjustments made to a student’s schedule must be approved by administration and is subject to class availability. No changes can be made after Oct. 1st.
Full Year Withdrawal Policy: A parent/guardian must give notice in writing when withdrawing from a class. Our cancellation policy is one month. The following month(s) will be returned. No refunds will be issued after January 1st, unless documented medical reason has been provided.
Sessional Withdrawal Policy: A $53.50 administration fee will be charged for any Sessional Dance Classes if withdrawing before the start date. No refunds will be given once the session has begun unless written medical documentation has been provided.
Summer Camp & Intensive Withdrawal Policy: A $53.50 administration fee will be charged for any Summer Camp or Intensives if withdrawing before the start date. No refunds will be given one month prior unless medical documentation has been provided.
Any credits must be used within the same season for that same student/family.