CALLING ALL PERFORMERS!
Does your dancer love to perform or do they dream of being on stage in front of a crowd? Here’s their chance to shine in this program; with a minimum time commitment while offering maximum stage time! Pas de bourree your way to our Ballet based performance program or Sing & Dance your heart out, in our drama and vocal performance classes, all wrapped up into fun fun fun!
Dancers will perform in 3 exciting opportunities throughout the season in the following shows:
- Holiday Production in November (ages 4 & up)
- Plies to Performance in February (ages 6 & up)
- Year-End Recital in June (ages 4 & up).
A few more details for the Ballet dancer:
Students ages 4 & up are eligible to join our Ballet Performance Team. Dancers must be registered in their appropriate full year ballet class(es) and choreography class.
For the 4-6 year old:
- Pre-Primary Ballet: Tuesday 1:00-1:45pm, Tuesday 4:30-5:15pm or Saturday 11:00-11:45am
- Holiday Production Sessional Program: Saturday 12:00-1:00pm
For the 6-8 year old:
- Primary / Grade 1 Ballet (6-7 yrs): Monday 4:30-5:15pm or Saturday 11:00-11:45am
- Grade 2 / 3 Ballet (8-9 yrs) twice per week*: please contact us for specific schedule.
- Grade 1-3 Performance Choreography: Saturday 12:00-1:00pm
For dancers 9 & up:
- Dancers must be registered for two RAD ballet classes per week as well as their choreography class.
- Please contact us for specific schedule.
A few more details for the musical theatre performer:
Students ages 6 & up are eligible to join our Musical Theatre Performance Team. Dancers must be registered in their full year musical theatre class and choreography class.
Musical Theatre: Tuesdays 5:15-6:15pm
Musical Theatre Performance Choreography: Tuesdays 6:15-7:15pm