Does your dancer love to perform or dream of being on stage? Here’s their chance to shine in this program; with a minimum time commitment while offering maximum stage time! Pas de bourree your way to our Ballet based performance program.
Dancers will perform in 3 exciting opportunities throughout the season in the following shows:
- Holiday Production in November (ages 4 & up)
- Plies to Performance in February (ages 6 & up)
- Year-End Recital in June (ages 4 & up).
A few more details:
Students ages 4 & up are eligible to join our Ballet Performance Team. Dancers must be registered in their appropriate full year ballet class(es) and choreography class.
For the 4-6 year old:
- Pre-Primary Ballet (Recital Performance in June)
- Holiday Production Sessional Program (Holiday Production Performance in November)
For the 6-8 year old:
- Primary / Grade 1 & 2 Ballet (Recital Performance in June)
- Grade 1-3 Performance Choreography (Holiday Production Performance in November & “Plies to Performance” in February)
For dancers 9 & up:
- Two RAD ballet classes per week based on their level
- One Performance Choreography class per week (Holiday Production Performance in November & “Plies to Performance” in February)