We are seeking passionate instructors who are dedicated to inspiring children, youth, teens and adults. It is important that the applicant be fair and firm, as well as focused on creating an energetic atmosphere in order for all ages to enjoy different styles.
The individual must be able to set each student up for success according to their age and level of ability.
Competitive hourly rates with growth opportunities which would include salary and benefits for longer term commitments. Continuous education will be provided to maintain industry trends.
- CPR training, or willing to train
- Criminal record check
- Experience working with children
- Ability to instruct and develop technical training and a love for dance in students of all ages and levels of ability from recreational, competitive and
- Establishing a curriculum plan appropriate for the age range of the students
- Ability to maintain an encouraging a positive, nurturing classroom environment
- University degree in dance or dance-related field is an asset
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and references via email to email@example.com. We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.